Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sealed With A Kiss


Not too much of a theme here. Just some music I've been listening to lately digging on. A little bit of a jerky start, then it settles in nicely I think.
Enjoy.

1. Thank God I'm a Country Boy - John Denver
2. Dimples - The Animals
3. Corrina, Corrina - Johnny Carroll & His Hot Rocks
4. She Thinks I Still Care - Elvis Presley
5. Carmelita - Warren Zevon
6. Let's Think About Living - Bob Luman
7. I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James
8. Got You On My Mind - Cookie & the Cupcakes
9. Searching for my Love - Bobby Moore & the Rhythm Aces
10. You Don't Want My Love - Roger Miller
11. Colorado Bound - Townes Van Zandt
12. Bus Fare to Kentucky - Skeeter Davis
13. Shotgun Willie - Willie Nelson & Leon Russel
14. Boxcars - Joe Ely
15. Sixteen Chicks - Joe Clay
16. Ride, Concrete Cowboy, Ride - Roy Rogers
17. In the Basement - Etta James & Sugar Pie DeSanto
18. Sabu Visits the Twin Cities Alone - John Prine
19. The Mercenary Song - Steve Earle
20. I'm Gonna Sit On The Porch and Pick On My Old Guitar - Johnny Cash
21. Sealed With A Kiss - Brian Hyland
22. Save the Last Dance for Me - Buck Owens

DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment